Tuesday, December 11, 2012

12 Days of Christmas*Teachers' Gifts...Days 5-7


Hey there!  I hope y'all had a great weekend!  We did!  We had two cookie exchanges, so it was a super busy, fun time!  
Day 5 of the 12 Days of Christmas was snow globes!  I'm sure you've all seen these around Pinterest and other blogs.  I love them!  They are super simple and inexpensive to make.  I saved my jelly and spaghetti jars, so it brought the cost down even more!  I just took the labels off, washed the jars really good, and spray painted the lids.  Then, I took trees from Wal-Mart and glued them to the lids, added in a little snow, screwed the lids back on, and voila, a cute gift!


I loved this packaging!  I took small tags that I aged in coffee and cinnamon, stamped a 5 on, then tied them to the bag along with a snowflake ornament, and grey ribbon.


A little closeup...the snowflakes came from The Dollar Tree in a pack of six.


Day 6 was yummy, homemade cookies!  You can tell I went all out on the packaging!  Haha!
These cookies are seriously yummy! You can find the recipe here.


Day 7...I decoupaged ornaments with book pages and glitter.  I then printed out the Noel on the computer and strung it all on twine.  My inspiration came from Pinterest.


I just nestled these in some kraft paper shreds in a cellophane bag tied with twine.  Simple and beautiful!